Sunday, October 25, 2009

Poem #25


"The Road Not Taken" By: Robert Frost

Frost talks about how he comes to a fork in the road and doesn't know which road to take. He makes the decision to take one and says he will take the other another day. He says he took 'the one less traveled' although they look very much a like. A fork in the road is like making a decision between two different things that will bring about different things. I am very bad at making decisions because I always think about what will happen in result of each decision made. He said he would take the other one another day and that is something I tell myself, for example: I'll buy that next time I go shopping. Decisions are a huge part of our lives because they make us who we are. Robert Frost grasps typical life problems and illustrates them for us which I really enjoy.

No comments: