Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration


    In my opinion, I think that the inauguration is a little blown out of proportion.  I do think that it is very important and a huge deal that he is our first black president but its being shown in wrong ways.  This is an important historical moment and I find it very interesting how it has taken so long for the first black president.  I know that many people are against having a black president so it is scary to think about what people want to do.  I hope nothing serious happens to him or his family.  Also, I am excited to see how this will all work out.  We are in a serious crisis right now, will he pull us out of it?  Hopefully he will be a better president than everyone thinks.  Overall, I think that it is very important and exciting but certain things are being blown out of proportion.

No comments: